Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jan 4 2009 - taxidermy school



The day started at 6AM today. Mom drove me from Charleston, SC to the GSP airport and we met Will and Dad for an early lunch. The flight for Chicago leaves in 20 minutes, and the flight for Springfield/Branson arrives there at 5PM . I wonder what Chip and Carrie will be like, and what my cabin will be like. I'm going to get the car tomorrow, and meet Jerry for the first time. I think having a car is going to be very liberating.

-

Carrie picked me up at the Springfield/Branson Airport right on time and it took about two hours to get to the cabin. Julie and her husband let me in to my cabin, which is incredible. The wood is nice and new, there is a fridge and a freezer and there is even a coffee maker! I'm really happy and I feel right at home. Carrie took me over to Wal-Mart and I got a few things to eat so I can hold over until I shop tomorrow night. I'm excited to start class tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment